- Buddhist Philosophy
- Four Noble Truths
- The Way of Compassion
- Death, Bardo and Rebirth
- The Care of Sacred Objects
- The Six Perfections
- The Eight Worldly Concerns
- Happiness and Peace of Mind
- Ethics in Difficult Time
- Educating the Heart
- The History of Buddhism
- How Buddhism is inseparable from the Culture of Tibet
- Monastic Life in Tibet
- How Tibet and His Holiness the Dalai Lama can bring world peace
- Yamantaka mandalas (wrathful deity)
- Medicine Buddha mandala (healing buddha)
- Manjushri mandala (Buddha of wisdom deity)
- Avalokiteshvara mandala (Buddha of compassion deity)
- Green Tara mandala (Buddha female deity)
- White Tara mandala. (Long Life female deity)
- Vajrasattva mandala (Purification derity)
- Fiery Puja mandalas: there are has 4 differens types of this mandala, made in three differens sizes, large 5-6 days, medium 4-5 days, and small 2 – 3 days.
- Thangka & Mandala Workshop
- Thangka painting Workshop
- Mandala painting Workshop
- Tibetan Caligraphy Workshop
- Buddhist Symbol Art Talk
Tibetan Astrology originated from several different traditions: Indian, Chinese, the local Bon religion, and the Buddhist Kalachakra tantra. Traditionally, astrology was one of the five secondary sciences in Tibet. It concerns not only divination, but it is also used in the study of time cycles, Tibetan chronology and the compilation of the calendar. The calendar in the form of an almanac is still quite important in the daily life of the Tibetans to ensure that their daily activities are in tune with the cosmos.
In general, certain days of the week and of the month are considered auspicious for specific activities (from marriage to hanging of prayer flags, or making a purchase of land etc.) but also, every day relates to one’s specific astrological chart of the day of birth. But also the position of the planets and the cycles of the elements may determine good or bad outcomes.
As Tibetan astrology is so directly related to Tibetan Buddhism, it is regarded as a practical method to reduce uncertainty and suffering. The correct motivation of an astrology reading should always be grounded in compassion (wanting others to be free from suffering).
Each astrological reading including a one-half hour consultation following the calculation of the astrological reading either in person or via SKYPE or Telephone.
Thangka Paintings / Thangka Commissions. All paintings measure approximately 18″ by 25″ and come unframed / unmounted.